Privacy and Cookies Policy
1. This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to all data collections and other data processing of Track Surveys Ltd and Track Surveys Ireland Ltd, through www.tracksurveys.com
2. Collected Information
2.1. We collect the following categories of personal information from visitors to our website: 2.1.1
- First Name and Family Name
- Email Address
- Contact phone number
2.2. We use the personal information collected from these individuals only for the following purposes:
2.2.1 Respond to a customer’s service or support requests.
2.2.2 For marketing purposes.
2.3. We will not share your personal information with third parties. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
2.4. We may email information regarding updates to the Service or additional service offerings to our customers or contacts in accordance with the terms and conditions of each customer’s or contact’s agreements with us.
2.5 We may also ask visitors who register for downloads or other information, to provide certain information, such as email addresses to use and receive content from the site. Track Surveys will provide these visitors with the ability to opt-in or opt-out of future communications from the company. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you by contacting us at email@example.com
3.1. Technologies such as cookies or similar technologies are used by Track Surveys. These technologies are used in analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis. 2
3.3. The following third-party cookies could be used:
• Internet Explorer 11 and later versions = In Private
• Safari 7 and later versions = Private Navigation/Browsing
• Opera 17 and later versions = Private Navigation/Browsing
• Mozilla Firefox 27 and later versions = Private Navigation/Browsing
• Google Chrome 30 and later versions = Incognito
3.5. Social Media (Features) and Widgets: Our Site includes social media features, such as LinkedIn. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
4. Access to Personal Information Controlled by Track Surveys
4.1. Upon request and within 45 days, Track Surveys will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. In addition, Track Surveys will take reasonable steps to permit customers to correct, amend, or delete their personal information. To request this access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our Services, comply with our contractual and/or legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
5. Data Retention by Us
We will retain personal information we process on behalf of our contacts for as long as needed to provide information as required. We will also retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal and/or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. When the purpose for which Track Surveys is processing, the personal information is fulfilled, expires or is terminated, Track Surveys will, delete or pseudonymize any remaining personal information in accordance with our contact agreements.
6. Data Security
Track Surveys employs reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal information it processes. When the Service is accessed using Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 8.0 or higher, Transport Layer Security (TSL) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to help provide that personal information is safe, and secure while in transit. Track Surveys also implements an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications, and hosts the Service in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to protect against interference or access from outside intruders.
7. Do-Not-Track Disclosure
There are many methods where web browser signals and similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking. But we may not be aware of or able to honour every such mechanism. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals other than cookies, we may not respond to undefined DNT signals to our Sites or online services
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices that will become effective upon posting. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice through the Service prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
10. Commitment to your privacy and data protection
- Security – Track Surveys will take reasonable precautions in its protection of data and any misuse, loss, destruction, alteration, and unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation – Track Surveys will take all reasonable steps to provide that any personal information it processes (including any processing through is agents) is limited by the purpose(s) for which such personal information has been collected.
- Recourse, Enforcement and Liability – Track Surveys will attempt to reasonably resolve any concerns related to the processing of his/her personal information directly with the individual. Any questions or complaints concerning Track Surveys’
Privacy and data protection
Track Surveys Ltd
105 Euston Street